Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Grape. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa is a UK size 8-10, waist 27" and wears a size 28/30
- Flossie is a UK size 8, waist 25", 5ft7 and wears a 26/30
- Emmy is a UK size 18, waist 36" and wears a 36/30
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wearing around the house while working from home - that's a good measure for how much I love them
I got the Addison in 2 colours and I’m super happy with them! Stylish, comfy, and feels very durable <3
I'm 5 feet 11 inches tall with a 26 inch waist which in the past has left me resigned to too-short trousers. I bought W28 L32 and it fits like a dream! First trousers where I've had space to roll the cuffs up. The high waist looks great and stays up firmly without being restrictive. Very flattering shape, comfortable, and room to move about!
Just got my pants and love them. Great colour and fabric. Was wondering about what size to get. Sized down to get the waist to fit and took the risk on the butt fitting in and glad I did. Bought size 34, have a 86cm waist and 119cm hips, 176cm tall. Great snug fit around the waist, crutch is spot on and room for the butt. Think a 36 would also work for a more relaxed look - once that size comes back into stock
This was my first Lucy & Yak purchase and I’m super impressed with the quality, tailoring and attention to detail! Well made, thick fabric pants that feel like they will last for decades (like alot of properly made clothing should)! Generally very happy with these vintage style pants, especially the wide, double button waistband and perfectly high waist :) The only thing I would change is I would have preferred a little more of a tapered/shaped leg. But otherwise, amazing. I read a lot of reviews about sizing first and they fit perfectly (I sized up). Plan to buy in other colours but, heads up, it does seem like the sizing might vary a bit between colours. In summary: highly recommend!