Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Midwash Blue. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears 26R
- Araba, UK 14, 5ft9, waist 32" wears 34R
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, waist 41" wears 40R
I really love my Addison Jeans -- I've never worn this style of denim before, and because I don't really have a waist... and also have a long torso... it took some getting used to wearing them. But -- due to the comfort, even when sitting for longer periods of time they have fast become my faves. I also really like that they've allowed me to explore crop tops, and I feel more comfortable and confident wearing my tees tucked in too. They are a tad long and I may consider getting them taken up so I can wear them without being rolled up, but they are roomy and comfortable for denim!
First time buying from Lucy and Yak. Super impressed by the quality, and how soft and comfortable these jeans are! softest jeans I've ever worn.
I'm a size 14, ordered W32 size 14. Fit really well on my legs, loose and comfy. Unfortunately, the middle is slightly too small. Hoping W34 fit! <3
I was giving up on my comfy jean search as I have a plump body type and nothing fitted the way I wanted it to but these Addison jeans are out of this world!! They fit amazingly all around!! I’m going to be back for more 😍
I think I ordered these a little over a year ago, and I’ve worn them loads of times since then. They’ve held up very well! The fabric has had very little pilling and has proven to be very durable. The jeans are super comfortable on top of that, and they look great with my massive collection of button-downs as well. Overall very happy with my purchase!
These pants are super cozy and comfortable but I’d definitely need to wear a belt with them to tighten them just a bit. I’m still getting used to the shape on me but so far I’m not hating them!