Super relaxed, high-rise waist jeans in mid-wash denim, nipped in at the hip for added structure and shape. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
- Deep bum & hip pockets
- Baggy, wide-leg, puddle length cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UKsize 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W28
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, waist 41" wears W40
I absolutely loved these jeans but after a month of wear they ripped in the crotch/thigh area. I’ve been having to repair them after every wear since but they’re too frayed now. If they were more durable I’d be giving them 5 stars, as they’re so comfortable and are a really flattering shape.
buy. these. jeans. i mean also definitely size down (i went down one size, coulda gone another but i kinda like the loose-ish fit), but then BUY. THESE. JEANS.
I wear them all the time love them soo much ❤️So cute with a chunky belt. Such good quality n comfortable, v impressed <3
Before I bought I contacted the very wonderful L&Y team to check on the sizing. I reckon I’m on the larger end of a 10 and have quite long legs (33ins) despite not being tall. I took their advice and went with the 28 and they do fit - 29 would probably be spot on but as that’s not an option given the style I wouldn’t size up to a 30. The quality is what we’ve come to expect from this brand, they’re super comfy and I love the style. Already thinking I should get a reserve pair…
My new go to jeans. Paired with a chunky belt they give a 90’s baggy style and look great with a cropped vest. So comfy and versatile. I am over the moon with leg length too! I am 5,9” and struggle to find bottoms that are long enough. Thanks Lucy & Yak!