With a relaxed high waist and retro 90s cut in light wash denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
- Relaxed high waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Roomy on the hips - too comfy some might say!
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/L30
- Lyza size 22, 5ft11, waist 41' wears W40/L32
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So comfy and fit amazingly!
Lovely jeans, perfect slouchy fit and gorgeous colour
These jeans fit really well, but definitely recommend sizing down. I returned them for the size down from my Addison's and that was perfect. The denim is so soft and they look great. I haven't taken them off!
Just wanted to add on comments as I find them hugely useful when I'm figuring out sizing. In same order, I bought Bonnie shorts 32 waist plus Dana jeans, also 32 waist and regular length. Bonnies could not fit better. But Dana is MASSIVE! Huge waist, very long and also very deep between waist and crotch. I am guessing I'd need to go down 2 sizes to get a good fit. I hope this helps if you're wondering whether to size down: do it!
These always look cute for the first few hours of the first wear post wash, but quickly become very loose and baggy around the waist and hips. Maybe a smaller size would have been better.