☮️ Comfort for the People 💛 Vintage inspired, high-rise waist jeans in mid-wash Blue, with wide-leg giving them 70s flared vibes. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
- Deep bum & hip pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Belt loops, 4 extra deep pockets
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/R
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 5ft11, waist 40" wears W40/R
I’m 5’9” and all legs- normally I need an extra long inseam, but these fit me like a dream!
These jeans are high quality denim, and the fit around the waist and hips is great, but they're just too long. I'm 5ft9, quite tall for a girl, and even with my doc martens on these jeans scuff the floor. I'll have to return them or they'll be ruined in a matter of days. I bought them in two sizes to compare, but both are too long. I would only recommend buying these if you're 5ft11 or above, or intend to exclusively wear them with platform shoes.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate it!
We will pass on this feedback to our design team and if you need any help with your return, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can advise further.
Thank you again!
Have a great day,
Delores Wide-Leg Jeans: ORGANIC DENIM - Mid-Wash
These are the best surprise. I didn’t expect to love them as much as I do, can’t stop wearing them. If you want to embrace the wide bottom jeans these are an awesome staple and super comfy.
These are gorgeous jeans but they just aren't durable. I already got these replaced after they had ripped in the crotch area after just a couple months, and a few months later the new pairs have also ripped. Bummed because these are expensive jeans and really nice fit but they just don't last. Please change the materials or construction to avoid this.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review! We are so sorry to hear that this has happened a second time. We would love to chat about this and see how we can help, so I have just popped this response over as an email so that we can get the ball rolling. Please feel free to reply whenever you're ready!
All the best,