The best thing about the Ellen skirt? Not the cute A-line silhouette, or the light, floaty material. It’s buttons that look like plastic but are actually made from Corozo nuts!
- Super comfy elasticated-back waistband
- Relaxed A-line silhouette
- Neat button-down front
- Find your size here
- 100% FSC Certified Viscose (made from natural wood fibres that are regenerated into cellulose fibre)
- The wood used has been sourced from sustainably managed plantations
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wait 27" wears XS
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, waist 41" wears 2XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I looove this skirt! Although, you do need to match your underwear to the colour to avoid them being seen through it.
I was delighted when this skirt arrived, the material is so beautiful but unfortunately it's too big! I have a 28inch waist and ordered a size small, which I thought should fit based on the size chart, but it's around 1.5 / 2 inches too big for my waist.
Absolutely love this skirt, flattering and comfy!!!
Absolute godsend in this weather. I am a size 12-14 and got M and is a comfy, loose fit.
Lightweight material makes it really cool in hot weather. Would def recommend
Just got the skirt. Haven't worn it outside yet but I love the fit. It sits perfectly slightly above my hips. And the elastic and functioning buttons are a nice touch. I will admit that the skirt is lighter than I thought it'd be, but I don't mind since I'll probably wear it strictly during the summer. I definitely plan to buy more long skirts. :)
P.S. - I got the XXL and it fit true to the sizing chart for me.