Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Gingham-Lou. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears W26/R
- Carter, UK 18, 5ft11, wears W34/R
The pattern is cute and the fit is great! I love the way they feel and I always feel super comfortable whenever I wear them. The elastic panels are a nice addition to the trousers and I can tell a difference from my Addisons that don’t have them. Delighted with my purchase!
Really like the addition of elastic panels to these but I find they still fit a bit small so I've only worn them twice since getting them. Absolutely love the gingham and it's a nice thick denim fabric. Recommend but just double check your measurements!
Love the pattern, love the fit - the elasticated waistband is really nice.
I now have three pairs of Addison jeans and this is my fave pair yet 😻😻 my dream pattern!!!
These jeans are such a nice fit and so flattering! I used to get the 38 in the old Addison cut, but got the 36 in the newer version and they fit perfectly (and are even more comfy!)
I ordered the size corresponding to my waist size and found them to be a perfect fit! As mentioned in some of the other reviews, the button holes did seem to be a bit too tight, but these have loosened with a bit of wear. The pattern is lovely and they can be paired with so many different tops - would definitely recommend :)