Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Rosella. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Carter, Uk 18, 5ft11, wears W34/R
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears W28/R
Love these jeans they look fantastic on got a bigger size than I usually wear due to reading some of the comments but they were slightly baggy but with a belt they look fab. Really happy i brought them
I love these jeans, but the sizing is a little off. I'm usually a size 12 (sometimes even 10) in L&Y stuff, but the size 12 waist on these was too tight. I returned them and got them in a 14, which is perfect, but its a little strange considering my usual size in clothes. Nevertheless, the jeans are pretty and high quality :)
This was my first time buying trouser from Lucy and Yak. They feel very high quality and the pattern was prettier in person. Unfortunately, the waistband just goes too high on my body. It wasn't comfortable at all. Just a warning for anyone else with a short torso!
I’ve had these for about a month I’ve worn them a few times and they’re so comfy!! I have to wear a knee brace sometimes and these are nice and loose around my knee even with the brace on!!
The print was really cute, but the size was so odd! Bought the same size as the dungarees as they were roomy, but couldn't even get these to do up, and ordering another size up would leave the legs way too baggy for me
Thanks for taking the time to write a review. We're sorry to hear that the sizing wasn't quite right on these. If you like, you can send across your waist and hip measurements and we can recommend a size for you?