Leggings in lovely bamboo mix fabric in a dusty Rose Pink! These full length leggings have a beautiful matte texture and are so thick and soft! High waisted with a thick waistband panel, gusseted crotch for comfort, performance and movement.
As well as some leggings in recycled polyester (our Dustin and Codie styles), we also really wanted to offer some in bamboo because of all its great qualities:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
They're made of 64% Bamboo Viscose, 24% Organic cotton, and 12% Elastane
Gina and Elizabeth are a UK 8 and wear S
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Sara is a UK 6 and wears XS
washed them twice already cos i’ve worn them so much, great size, fit and comfort - are brilliant in the gym, colour is really fun, probably gonna convince myself to buy another pair in approx 4 weeks - only downside i can think of is sometimes slip down and need to be pulled up, but i have the same problem with all leggings not just these in particular so c’est la vie
'Wye' High Waisted Bamboo Leggings in Rose Pink
These leggings are the bomb! Great for running, slobbing, stretching. It’s all good! These leggings have no judgement and I love them!
Disappointing as whilst they are super comfy and soft they were too big (so I would maybe recommend going for a smaller size) and not flattering on me. Also they had a vpl. This surprised me as i absolutely love everything I have from Lucy and Yak.
Oh these are so comfy! The fabric is so soft and I really could live in these forever. These are one of the best buys I’ve got from Lucy & Yak in a while