Leggings in lovely bamboo mix fabric in a dusty Rose Pink! These full length leggings have a beautiful matte texture and are so thick and soft! High waisted with a thick waistband panel, gusseted crotch for comfort, performance and movement.
As well as some leggings in recycled polyester (our Dustin and Codie styles), we also really wanted to offer some in bamboo because of all its great qualities:
- naturally and quickly grows without the use of pesticides or fertilisers
- uses minimal water and space in its growth
- bamboo forests absorb more CO2 than any other forests
- antibacterial and hypoallergenic qualities - helps prevent odours and irritation
- highly sweat absorbent and moisture wicking (pulls moisture from skin for evaporation)
- insulating and breathable - keeps you cool in summer and warm in winter
- requires less dye than other fibres to achieve colour
- less pilling (‘bobbling’) than cotton
- one of the softest fabrics available!
And because nothing is perfect, there are a few downsides:
- a chemically intensive process is needed to turn it into yarn
- takes longer to dry than other fibres as it holds more water
- it can be less durable than cotton so works best in fabric mixes
They're made of 64% Bamboo Viscose, 24% Organic cotton, and 12% Elastane
Gina and Elizabeth are a UK 8 and wear S
Esther is a UK 12 and wears M
Sara is a UK 6 and wears XS
The leggings are alright - they've already developed a hold in the right thigh on the front which is disappointing.
Comfiest leggings I own absolutely love them will never order from any wear else.. Top quality
Really excited to get these but unfortunately had to return, not the best quality and see through in the bum. Tried a few pairs of underwear, all were visible : (
Came a little different as I expected more or a 'gym' legging so was sceptical BUT they're super breathable, easily washed (muddy stains came out with no problem), insanely comfy and make my bum look AMAZING. I've recently made a conscious effort to shop only sustainably and some things have been questionable - but not these bad boys.
I love my leggings but the colours are not really like the add showed. The colours will do me though so I’m keeping them as fair trade and we’ll made is what I’m more interested in.