A bold, baggy cut with tapered ankles in Light-wash organic cotton denim. Purposefully oversized to keep things cool, comfy and casual.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Not too heavy, not too light
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, UK 8, 5ft6, wears S-R
- Tom, UK L, 6ft3, wears L-R
- Talia, UK 28, 5ft10, wears, 3XL-R
My son recommended I try these dungarees. I thought I may be too old but they are great. Had loads of compliments. Lovely style, nice soft fabric
Atlas Dungaree: ORGANIC DENIM - Light-wash
Never want to take them off!
So I bought a large regular, the side was too big and loose my two arms in my dungaree. I can't return it since I live in the US but the material is wonderful feels really nice.
Thanks for reaching out and leaving us a review, we really appreciate the feedback. Sorry to hear the sizing wasn't quite right on these, if you ever need any help or support with sizing or fit - Don't hesitate to reach out, our team is always more than happy to help. As for returns, we do offer international returns and we even have an address in the US to make it cheaper, let us know if you need more info.
Except for when I'm going to work (and sometimes even then) I wear my overalls every day. It's the first thing I put on when I get home. I can't wait to own the entire collection and wear Lucy and Yak overalls exclusively.
I got a 2XL in the denim which are pretty big for me, but I love being able to wear giant jumpers underneath them. And I got the 22L as well and they're perfect. Options are important.