A bold, baggy cut with tapered ankles in Light-wash organic cotton denim. Purposefully oversized to keep things cool, comfy and casual.
Pair with our Miranda in Artichoke Green > Shop Here
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- A slightly looser fit than our Originals
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Not too heavy, not too light
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, wears S-Reg
- Louisa, UK 8, 5ft6, wears S-R
- Tom, UK L, 6ft3, wears L-R
- Talia, UK 28, 5ft10, wears, 3XL-R
Who knew that the denim ones would go straight to the top of my favourite list? Something about the softness and drape of the fabric (also lovely colour). Well done you. I am wondering if I need another pair for best 😂 but there must be a limit right?
Wore them today to work and got some compliments. They were a little bit long so May have to have them hemmed, I had on clogs with a heel but still a little kind for my 5’4” frame.
Very pleased with them, I have gone down a size due to weight loss and they fitted me really well
Really comfy, great fit. I have shortened the legs and changed the bib fastening to a big button rather than a tie but that's just me.