Hello Artist Carolyn Gavin & Yak, Cat Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
This pattern has been created by the wonderful designer, painter and illustrator Carolyn Gavin, who finds inspiration in flowers, exotic colour and pattern, and works in gouache, watercolour, pen, ink, and Procreate to make her beautiful pieces.
- These are still old fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Zero-stretching, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Louisa, size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Emmy, size 18, 5ft5, wears 18R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I love my new dungarees. They are so comfortable, I wear them all the time. Thank you so much!
I absolutely love my cat cat dungarees. Wearing them makes me smile. The colours are rich and bright but not garish. The bit of stretch makes them very comfortable to wear .They fit well and are not too low on the crutch.
These are my second pair of patterned dungarees and they are wonderful. Slightly thinner material than my first pair but so comfy to wear. They are very well made, and have washed lovely.
I love these dungarees. The material is super comfy and light. The cats cheer me up every time I wear them. Very pleased with my purchase!
I was expecting to wait a while for shipping with Covid postage delays to Australia but it arrived within only a few days! The material is super comfortable and the print is so cute and vibrant. I measured myself and ordered the corresponding size, it ended up being a bit bigger than I anticipated and I could have probably sized down. But I’m ultimately happy that I have the extra space for any lockdown weight I might put on lol! I’m so glad I was able to grab a pair when they were available again, I even made my cat a beret so she can match them! 😻