Here comes Emmy in Brighton Blue, just in time for summer!
The best part? The buttons on the back mean you can switch between a cross back and regular whenever the fancy takes you.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- A more fitted style than our Originals (so if you’re between sizes, we recommend you size up).
- Wide cropped leg
- Find your size here
- Comfy Shirring panel at the back.
- 70% Organic cotton & 30% linen for a breezy feel!
- Not too heavy, not too light
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10 for oversized fit
- Lyza UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22
Definitely my new favourites! They're so light, and I love the fit! The stretchy panel makes them supportive too. I love the cropped, wide leg - perfect for summer/warmer days - they really keep me cool
Best dungarees for during the summer. They’re really lightweight but have a perfect fit. Be careful of the sizing tho! I’ve bought two easton dungarees in the size 8R. The dungaree in denim is a bit too big on me but the corduroy one fits perfectly (cause it shrunk a bit in the wash lol). These dungarees however i bought in the size 8L and they still come above my ankles. So unless you’re really small don’t get the regular ones (i’m 5ft6)! I would also size up if you want a loose fit because they’re definitely smaller and more fitting than any other l&y dungarees i’ve tried.
Just when you though that original Yaks were the most comfortable things in the world.... These are released. My goodness. They're incredible. So comfortable, perfect for these UK heat waves. Waist tie makes them so flattering. Definitely planning on buying more!
I love these yaks, the details of the drawstring waist and the crisscross back look so good and they’re cool in the heat,
I’m saving up to get them in the other colours too
Due to being fairly tall (5 "8) and having a long back, I've struggled to find Yak's that fit (I seem to be between reg and tall designs) but these fit me beautifully and are super comfy! I love that I've now got a pair of lighter wear dungarees for summer - and I've had lots of compliments on the colour! Thanks xx