Here comes Emmy in Navy Blue, just in time for summer!
The best part? The buttons on the back mean you can switch between a cross back and regular whenever the fancy takes you.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- A more fitted style than our Originals (so if you’re between sizes, we recommend you size up).
- Wide cropped leg
- Find your size here
- Comfy Shirring panel at the back.
- 70% Organic cotton & 30% linen for a breezy feel!
- Not too heavy, not too light
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Tash (L&Y print designer), UK 12, 5ft5, wears 12
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10 for oversized fit
- Lyza UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22
Bought these recently and I’ve barely had them off. Soooooo comfy ♥️
I'm completely in love. So flattering, great cropped leg length, lightweight for summer... I've worn them over a long sleeved tee on chillier days and a vest top in the heat, so versatile and a really good new shape. I want more!
Love these! They are lightweight and perfect for summer. The leg crop is a great length for me at 5'6" -- Not too short and not too long. If you prefer a baggier fit in the stomach/hips for comfort when sitting down, I do recommend sizing up though!
I have tried many versions of L&Y dungarees but sadly always returned as they never did anything for my body shape. Being size 8 with large cup size, I found that the material just hung from my breasts causing a gaping hole, which looked very sack like! The fit of these for me is so much better as the elastic in the back brings them in and gives a much more fitted and flattering shape.
Super flattering and lightweight so are the perfect pair of dungarees for the summer. Will definitely be buying them in more colours!