Hello Asaph Luccas X Yak in Hadassa Print Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears a size 10R
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, wears a size 22R
The best! Can you make them in more colours with the same motif? Very comfortable and great fit. Thank you
The material is thinner and waist part is a bit tighter than expected. I went 2 sizes down with the help of the size chart as they're my first pair of L&Y dungarees and they fit very nicely! This is definitely not my last purchase from here!! <3
These dungarees are so soft and light! They’re similar material to my old style umis, but fit like originals. The pattern and colours are lovely. The only thing I don’t like is how much they come out at the hip, as it makes a slightly odd shape, but I think that would be fine on someone with a bigger bum than me and is easily rectified with a few stitches. I got the same size as I was in the old sizing and they fit well. I love them!