Hello to the new and improved Sunflower Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears 10R
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears 22R
Managed to get a pair of there in the 2nd drop and I am in love! I was a little worried about the sizing as the reviews are very mixed. I usually buy a 14R (I'm a size 14/16 in most things) but I decided to get a 16R and I'm so glad I did as they fit so well and I think the 14 would have been a little tight around my hips. Overall I'm super happy with my purchase and they arrived within 3 days despite me using the free delivery option! ☺ 🌻
I love these! Perfect fit in my regular size - super happy!
I was a bit nervous about getting these as I’ve read so many conflicting reviews about sizing but for me, these are the best fitting dungarees I’ve had from L and Y. I’m a fairly regular size 14/16 in most places and I got 16. They are just right. I really like the narrower tapered legs as usually the legs are too wide at the hem on a bigger size. The bib comes up high enough. They are comfy and the print is gorgeous.
I received my 14 L today. I am always a 14 so never questioned the sizing but unfortunately I am sending these back. I love the how they ate higher up on the waist, and the length of the bib, but they are overly curvaceous on my body shape. I will try sizing down, and keep my fingers crossed!!
I love the print of these dungarees, but the sizing is not very good. I measured the new size 10 against my old size 10 original dungarees and the waist is the same size, but the hips are more narrow and there is not a nice curve any more. I only like that the legs are a bit wider at the bottom. I actually just wish they were Easton dungarees, but the nice colours and prints are mostly just Originals.
I am still keeping the size 8, because they look weird very oversized (I used to wear a size bigger). It makes my body look kind of straight and I don't like it, but the print is so pretty.