Hello Bodhi Print Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
Pair with our Knit Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Talia, UK size 26, 5ft10, wears size 26R
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, wears size 10R
The pattern on these is beautiful and the quality of the fabric is excellent. I'm a size 8R but I found the hips and thighs on these to be slightly tight, so in hindsight I would have sized up to the 10R, but they are otherwise perfect.
I ordered a pair of Eastons in 100% cotton too and I liked the fabric of those a lot more because they felt sturdier and more flattering on my body, so I think I would also opt for the 100% cotton variety of the Originals next time since these had 2% elastane.
They're still super cute and I'm excited to wear them, but if you prefer less stretch in your garments like I do then I would recommend going for a pair without elastane!
Came in the mail a week earlier, what a nice surprise!
The pattern is great. Well made fabric. Glad I got the regular size 10 (160cm, size 10 australian bottoms).
Beautiful 70s. Vibe pattern. Colours are beautiful. For like a glove and nothing else to say except. Perfection. My favourite pair to date
Yet again another odd sizing issue. I have always had L length but in these the body was extremely long as are the legs. The legs are also very baggy. They are going back