Our iconic Original 'farmer project' dungaree, in blue raspberry velvety organic corduroy. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy. Read more about our Farmers Project here
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skillfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
- See our supplier section for more info.
Modelled by (in order of appearance)
- Jaz, Size 8, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Lolly, size 12, 5ft4, wears 12R
- Lyza, size 22, 5ft11 wears 22L
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Wish I could say that I love my dungarees but I don't. This is the 3rd pair that I will be returning due to fit. It could be avoided if L&Y would post garment measurements for the various dungs. I followed the chart but still can't get a decent fit. Also odd is that I must stand with my feet 18 inches apart for the dungs to look good. If not they bunch strangely in the crotch. Color not as vibrant as in photo : (
Love taking my dog for a walk in these. Perfectly sized pockets to keep all the things I need for her in. Like others have said, the colour is a bit darker than in the pictures but I actually prefer it. I don’t feel as much like a highlighter.
I’m normally an 8 but I sized up to a 10 for a baggier fit. I have wide hips so I’m glad I did otherwise it would have been too tight
I tried on some Lucy & Yak's a few years ago but the sizing in the legs was just a little too snug for my large calves (for info, my calves measure 16" round).
I purchased these blue raspberries ones in both a 10 & 12 regular. Whilst the 10's fitted lovely, they were too snug on my calves but the 12's are absolutely perfect with the right amount of looseness in the legs (YAY!).
They are comfortable, with plenty of room for jumpers underneath when winter hits.
Thank you Lucy & Yak.
My new favourite clothing! Loved them so much I purchased them in red and yellow too. My 18 year old son thinks they’re cool which isn’t too bad for a 47 year old 😊
I had been looking at this website for months trying to decide which pair of dungarees I wanted, and finally decided to sign up for the mailing list of my favourite ones (BLUE RASPBERRY). As soon as I got the "back in stock" email I jumped on to buy them and I received them today, barely even a week later! I'm in Aus!
Thankyou guys so much for you amazing service and pass my thanks along to the talented people in India making them at such high quality! <3 Stay safe out there and keeo being awesome!