Classic and comfy, this baggy genderless tee is the perfect canvas for this cool Grace Seymour & Yak Print.
Grace Seymour (she/her) is a Leeds-based feminist illustrator who believes in illustration as a tool to destroy oppressive norms, making way for untainted feminine expression.
- Relaxed & roomy drop shoulders
- Longer body length
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at HC Organise
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears S
- Carter, UK 18, 5ft11, wears L
I love this tee it fits well and is so comfy
really loved the print
the tshirt was really high quality
i ordered a bigger size to make it oversized which turned out to be not needed
so i did send it back but not because of the quality or cool print
This shirt is delightful. It’s comfy, it stands out, it washes really well. I am very grateful for it!
i love the fit of these t shirts, i edit the sleeves and sew them up to be shorter. ive worn these under my ambulance uniform so its it a nice hidden joy
I adore the fit of the Benny tees, so oversized and comfy! I don’t usually wear pale colours (I have three kids and a dog, so stains are unavoidable!) but I was drawn to the quirky print on this one. I’ll probably end of dying it 😉