Hey! Use our new size tool by clicking the 'not sure about the size?' link above.
Hello Rumours print Limited Edition ‘Original’ dungaree! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- New and improved fit, please check your measurements
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch, making them extra comfy!
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Laurissa, UK14-16, wears 14R
- @ that.fattie.serena
- Elspeth, UK 10, 5ft5, wears 10R
These were my very first ever pair of dungarees in life, and my very first L&Y order. They’re flipping amazing. So comfy and so cool. Constantly getting compliments on them. When you’re a size 26-28 other women don’t compliment your clothes or ask you where you got things from. Thank you for making me feel so included x
I got these dungarees a few mo the ago and I LOVE them so much. My daughter absolutely loves Lucy and Yak and I love the way the dungarees are made. I especially love the pockets and that you can adjust them according to how you want to wear them. I am 5’ 2 and I am between 10 and 12. I got a 12 and they are just perfect.
These were the first dungarees my wife got and she loves them. They’re comfortable and she gets compliments everywhere she goes when she wears them. We just ordered some more dungarees so we both can match!
Lovely print, good sizing
These were my first Lucy and Yak dungarees with a print and I absolutely love them! Perfect fit, lightweight and just a stunning pattern!