Feel the breeze on your knees with our iconic, organic cotton dungaree shorts in [Tie Dye. Made for getting your legs out or layering with leggings.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Mid-thigh length (depending on your height)
- Two-button side fastening for added structure and comfort
- Belt loops to cinch in at the waist
- A little oversized, but feel free to size up for a baggier look
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Mid-lightweight and breathable
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Spirit or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft11, wears 22
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft10, wears 28
- Grace, UK size 8, 5ft4, wears 8
- Sid, UK size M, 5ft9, wears 14
- Sara, UK size 24-26, 5ft11, wears 24
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
So perfect I can’t stop buying! All of a sudden I now own 8 pairs and I only found you a couple of months ago!!
I just need some black timmys desperately then I can wear them for work!! It’s great as a large girl to find something funky to wear in my size (28) I feel like you’ve given me a whole new lease of life with my new wardrobe!
I love these dunga shorts. They’re long enough so nothing hangs out. The print is fab and they’re so soft
This is my first time ordering from Lucy & Yak and I'm just thrilled! I love this pair of dungaree shorts! I get stopped all the time for me to compliment them and asking where they can order a pair! Will definitely be ordering again!
These are lovely, bright dungarees, made of a light material perfect for summer. The sizing, as some have mentioned, is a bit odd - wide and large on the body with slim fitting legs. I sized down, and am now happy with the fit. They're so cheerful, it's a joy to wear them!