Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in black is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist & roomy hips
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Spirit or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Joey, UK Size 20, 5ft 10 and wears a size XL
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5 and wears a size S
- Lyza, UK size 22, 5ft 10 and wears a size 2XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Juni Boilersuit: ORGANIC COTTON - Black
Been wanting to get these for ages and had to wait for some birthday money - they are great and I can't wait to wear them out and about!
I would literally wear this everyday if I could! So comfortable, fits perfect, and can be dressed up or down. I need more in different colors!
I own a handful of L&Y items and these are by far my favourite for my height, style and body type. While their dungarees are slouchy and comfortable, the sinched waist on these means they're a little more "chic" looking. I have an hourglass figure (size 14 top/16 bottom), wear a 34R and am 5'8 and they're just so flattering and easy to style with a tshirt or shirt underneath. They do attract dust like other reviews state but I don't think thats their fault, it's just a feat of this fabric.
I love the look and fit of this boiler suit, it looks great on but a huge problem I have with it is that it attracts dust and hair like crazy! Within 5 minutes of wearing it just starts to look mucky due to the fabric attracting so much hair and dust. It's such a shame too because it's such a nice fitting jumpsuit but once it's on it's quickly covered in dust and hair and it just looks crap. when I wear it I have to be extra careful of anything I sit on, or touch, or any tops I pair with it. I've never had an item of clothing as bad for attracting hair/dust as this. I shouldn't have to carry a lint roller around with me at all times when wearing it!
Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review!
We're sorry to hear that your boilersuit is collecting lint. Darker fabrics can be more prone to this than lighter and brighter colours. Running a damp hand over the fabric can be effective at picking this up, a lint roller is also super helpful if you haven't tried one already.
Adding a little distilled white vinegar in the washing machine is also rumoured to help with fabric picking up lint so this might be worth a try too. As the fabric softens over time, after a few washes, it should become less prone to this. More info on lint can be found on our page below:
We are always here to help with anything we can, so if you do feel like you would like to speak further about this or have any questions, please get in touch with us over at firstname.lastname@example.org!
All the best,