Our oversized, 90s-style corduroy jacket in black. One half of a power couple, if you co-ord with our matching blair skirt.
- New Fit: based on customer feedback we have reduced the body width and raised the dropped shoulder for a slightly less oversized look.
- Two big front pockets
- Oversized jacket, but we call it a Yak-et!
- Classic collar
- Dropped shoulders for a satisfyingly slouchy look
- Lovely long body length
- Find your size here
- Soft heavyweight GOTS-certified organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5, wears S
- Kyra, UK22, 5ft4, wears 2XL
- Chloe, UK 8, 5ft7, wears S
- Issac, UK L, 6ft, wears L
Super comfy, great sized pockets, perfect!
I wear it with literally everything. I'm a 14 and bought a medium for an oversized fit.
I love this jacket! It's perfect for just throwing on as an extra layer. Nice and soft, oversized and practical. Love it <3
Kathy Organic Corduroy Jacket in Midnight Black
This is my new favourite piece of clothing. I saw another review that said it felt like they had always owned the jacket and I second that. It is light weight and comfortable and oversized yet flattering. I am going to wear the heck out of this jacket.