The slouchy Jamie Joggers in Lisa Floral is bright and bold on the outside, with a brushed cotton inside - so soft it’s like wearing nothing at all.
Pair with our Sonny in Lisa Print > Shop Here
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long length
- Elasticated cuffed sleeves
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- How do I wash my fleece safely? Like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So you can use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. We sell them here.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba is a UK size 14-16, 5ft10, waist 36" wears a size L
- Celine is a UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 24" wears a size XS
I own the joggers and matching top. Great fit, lovely pattern and so comfy
Really enjoying these. I ended up wearing them almost every day while I was socially-isolating (only taking them off for a wash break in the middle!). They are quite long, which is great for taller people (I'm 5'6", but they would certainly accommodate bodies a few inches taller, no problem).
They are massive, and they would probably fit better if they did an XXS size (I'm a 6-8), but honestly, I like that they are roomy.
The print is beautiful and unique, and they wash really well (I do them inside out at 30C). No complaints here - I'm really glad I picked up a set, as they've been a godsend during very cold days working from home, and I can see myself getting a lot more wear out of them.
So warm and comfy, high waisted. I’m pregnant and these are great and comfy all the way up to 9 months. The print is so cool. Good quality. These are going to be my favourites for a long time
I came across lucy and yak about a year ago, and ever since I have ordered multiple designs and have been happy with each and every one of my purchases. Not only do I love the style, but the products are of high quality. Very happy with my last purchase, as with my other purchases. I can definitely recommend their clothing.
I ordered a size too big and whilst they might be a little baggier on me I love it! The fleece bit on the inside isn't too much and just right for comfort x