Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Sepia is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us. Now with a V-Neck.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears 10
I’m a tall lady with a long torso. I am not gifted with abundance in the chest but I do have some junk in my trunk. That being said, the UK10s in all Lucy and Yak clothing has been PERFECT on me despite usually been a US6 upper half and US 6-8 on my lower half. My thunder thighs have been comfortable and the booty happily contained. Even with my long torso, UK10 in the Juni fit my crotch okay length wise but… man! There is verrry little room in the thighs/butt. WAY less than normal. And I do know, that most Lucy and Yak clothes are specifically “roomy hips” but, based on the reviews, a lot of other people built with similar composition to me were similarly disappointed.
However, even though tight, I would have likely survived if not for those POCKETS! I never thought they would stab me in the back like this…. When I first pulled the suit on, success! Tight but I was sure that they would adjust with time and wear. Until I stuck my hand in the famous Lucy and Yak roomy pockets that I so love! And there it was… the betrayal. All that extra pocket fabric makes the limited thigh room that much more restrictive and you can see the pocket outlines! Because of how fitted the legs are, I couldn’t even put anything in the huge roomy pockets which I found a little ironic. I had hoped the tapered shape would be enough to accommodate my thighs, and it almost was, but it couldn’t do both the thighs and pockets. Sad!
And, of course, I live in the US, so now I have to go through the hassle of overseas returns which stinks. Still love Lucy and Yak! Still a number one fan! Just very saddened because I was SO excited about this jumpsuit. Due to my body shape, sizing up will fit my lower half but not give me the desired fitted look on my upper half, so I’ll have to pass on this one… or cut out the pockets which could be an EXPENSIVE mistake, so returns it is :(
I love this jumpsuit. It goes in at the waist but is still so comfortable to wear. If you are between sizes I’d suggest picking the bigger size. Also I’m quite short so if you are taller I would size up to have room in the seat. Would recommend
Took a chance because my expected size (18) was out of stock. I float between a US 12 and 14 (UK 16 and 18) but a 14 is usually roomy for me. The UK 16 was a bit too snug for my style preference with this suit, but for the traditional dungarees 16 is extremely roomy. All in all, I recommend sizing up! Very attractive style but extremely snug fit!
I like my Juni very much, it‘s beautiful and comfy. But do get one size bigger than you normally would, or else it‘ll be too short in the crotch.
If you're looking at this because you have another Juni you love, be careful! I have the denim version and love it, but this V-necked version has a few differences that made this not a winner for me:
- this runs small! I have a short torso so I figured this might still fit me in my previous size, but the entire torso area was definitely tighter than my other Juni, and I'd need to reorder it a size or two up.
- If you like to wear a shirt under this, the V-neck can make it look a bit strange
- because of the lower neck, the button to prevent gaping is now too low to be useful. It's a bit frustrating, because moving it up a button would have been perfect.
Thanks so much for leaving us a review on the Juni Jumpsuit, we really do appreciate it!
We’re sorry to hear these weren’t quite right for you. We will pass this feedback over to our team for you.
If you ever need any help with sizing or fit, let us know. We’re always more than happy to help!