Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Mid Wash Blue Denim is the most fun you’ve ever had in a Jumpsuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Ankle length tapered leg
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Emily, UK 8-10, 5ft9, wears size 10
- Laurissa, UK 14, 5ft8, wears 14
- Jen UK 8, 5ft6, wears size 8
I really like this jumpsuit but it’s not perfect. It fits my shape well, apart from the armholes. I feel they are too small so the fabric digs into my arms when I move them. I think they need to be cut away more. Also the patch pockets on the front are not well positioned for putting things in, as you can’t bend your legs to sit down with anything in them, a phone for example. Definitely needs improvement.
I love the denim Juni but find the new pocket placement not as complete as on my black cotton pair. When I bend down to pick my son up, my phone falls out which has never had with my black pair.. Other than that, I love them!
This is a really nicely made, soft denim boilersuit. It looks great over a stripy top or t-shirt and I enjoy wearing it a lot.
so comfy, I've been living in it since it arrived