Super relaxed, high-waisted jeans in Black and White Polka Dot, nipped in at the hip for added structure and shape. Perfect for skating, dancing, or literally anything else.
Pair with our Knit Roll Necks for the perfect outfit > Shop Knit Tops
- Deep pockets
- Baggy, wide leg cut
- Low crotch bringing 90s skater vibes
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Darted at the hips for structure & shape
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified organic denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Customer: Insta : @eleanormargaret_
- Jazz, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears W28 (Reg)
- Louisa, UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 26" wears 26/REG
- Tom, UK size L, 6ft3, waist 32", wears 32/REG
- Kyra, UK size 22, 5ft4, waist 39", wears 38/REG
These are the best! I bought two pairs🥰
The comfiest and most unique trousers/jeans I’ve had. Perfect size and easily dressed up or down. Spot on. Hahah.
Really like them, nice shape and pattern and good quality. I'm 5'3 and if I pull them up properly they come up to my armpits and are still long enough to go down to my ankles so the length is pretty extreme. Means that they look is very slouchy and I have to roll up the legs a lot.
Really comfy jeans. At first ordered a size too big which was swapped without any trouble. Waist measurement after using the online guide fit perfectly. I'm 5'4" and they're a tad long for outside so I wear them with platforms which keeps them off the floor ^_^ all round great quality and very striking I love wearing them <3
Hi ,this message worries me a little because I posted them back. Did you receive them?
We have just responded to this query via email as we would love to look into this for you!
We look forward to hearing from you again.
All the best,