Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Posy Green. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
Pair with our Olly YAKet in Posy Green > Shop Here
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Emily, UK 8-10, 5ft9, waist 26" wears 26R
- Araba, UK 14, 5ft9, waist 34" wears 34R
I SO wanted to love these jeans - a YouTuber I watch wears these a lot and I love the way they look on her. I just received mine and I’m really disappointed with the fit. As another reviewer mentioned, the crotch is reeeeally low (at least on the larger sizes) so there’s definitely chub run unless you pull them all the way up to below your bra line. There is sooo much extra space in the tummy area but the butt and thighs are weirdly tight - I look like I’m swimming in them but when I go to sit down it feels very tight. The pockets also poof out in an unflattering way. I’m 5’9” and these are way too long for me unless I pull them aaaaall the way up, so I can’t imagine what they’re like on shorter folks.
TLDR the fit is very strange on these pants, so international consumers in particular proceed with caution since international returns aren’t free.
The pants I received were more of a muted, pale green and not as deep or vibrant as shown in the pictures online
Hey Pra, thanks for taking the time to leave us a review! We can certainly pass this feedback along to our product team for you. If you have any queries regarding products, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and the team can help.
Very classy pair of trousers. I intend on using these for future interviews! And they’re comfortable enough to wear around the house thanks to the elastic. I had the old fit without elastic and although some aspects of the shape were better, the new fit wins on general wearability and not having to pop the buttons in the evening.
These jeans are great - so comfortable and I love the cut. Will definitely get lots of wear!
Lovely colour and quality