Our iconic ‘Original’ dungaree, in Teal velvety organic corduroy. Unisex and oversized, with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps – look cool, get comfy.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Organic cotton corduroy, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
See our supplier section for more info.
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears 20L
- Ocean, UK size 6, 5ft1, wears a 8R
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
The teal really is vibrant. The cord is soft and snuggly.
These Yaks are making me long for colder weather.
And I can’t wait to pair them with my burnt orange cord jacket.
Why be shy and retiring when you can pack a punch with Lucy and Yak!
Beautifully packaged, really quick arrival in NewZealand-and the dungarees are even nicer in real life than they look online! Couldn’t be happier!
Bought two dungarees for my daughter who has a smallholding and works with animals. Excellent quality clothes and lovely colour. Thanks.
These are just beautiful. The colour is gorgeous. So comfortable. I bought a size 14, which is perfect. Plenty of room to move but still fitted enough to have shape. This is my second pair. I’m sure there will be more.
Love them, they're super comfy (nice loose fit) and the colour is glorious.
I've had trouble in the past with the torso in dungarees being too short, but these are great. I went for the long length pants, because I like to roll them up.
Already trying to work out which colour to buy next.