With a relaxed high waist and retro 80s cut in Washed Black, Dana is the classic mom jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them)
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, waist 34” wears 34R
- Alina, UK size 8, 5ft6, waist 26" wears 26R
Very comfy, fits without a belt (as a curvy women, this never happens). Great for casual and forgot events. I usually wear a 12/24 and got a 28W/R (I had to size down). These jeans aren't jet black, more grey black, but I dyed mine to be jet black.
I have another pair of these jeans that I bought a while ago and they were perfect. I got another pair for work and while they’re still great, the crotch part sits slightly odd. When I have the jeans as high as they can possible go up my waist, they’re fine. As soon as they slip to where they want to naturally sit, the crotch is too low and feels quite bulky? They’re still wearable, just seemed a bit weird
Absolutely love my jeans! However I'm 6 ft+ and they don't quite sit high enough on my waist
These are the first jeans I ever really loved. They’re comfortable and don’t make me feel bad about my body
Fantastic jeans, lovely thick yet soft denim. After wearing and washing I’ve realised I should’ve gone for the size down; I’ll wear these with a belt and size down next time :)