With a relaxed high waist and retro 90s cut in light wash denim, Dana is the classic 'Mom' style jean you’ve been searching for. (And yes, your bum will look great in them.)
Pair with our Lucy & Yak Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- High waist
- Retro 80s cut
- Chevron seams & pockets
- Relaxed tapered leg in two lengths
- If you prefer a snug fit and are between sizes, we recommend sizing down
- Find your size here
- Hardwearing GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- flossie, UK 8, waist 26", wears W26/L30
- Jazz, UK 8, 5ft6, waist 27" wears W26/L30
- Araba, UK 14-16, 5ft10, waist 34", wears W24/L30
Comfortable and fits like a glove 😄
Love these ! My go to jeans, need to purchase more. I sized down in these x
These jeans are great. They are high quality and flattering! I normally wear a 33-34 in the waist but I sized down to the 32 waist based on other reviews.
These would be great jeans for the right body shape, but definitely didn't work for me. I'm pretty rectangular shaped, and my usual pants size was several inches too small in the waist, but I liked how the legs fit. I exchanged for the next size up and the waist fit great, but the legs were HUGE. Sadly returned them, but the color and quality were definitely what I was hoping for - if you've got a smaller waist proportionally, they might be exactly what you want!
Great quality fabric, well made, really comfy jeans. They’re oversized by design, so I opted for a smaller waist size than I would normally take. Love them!