The relaxed retro vibes of our Easton dungarees, with a new improved fit and now in an 100% organic heavy cotton twill!
Our signature tie straps with a diamond back, 3 L&Y buttons on the hip, high waisted fit with belt loops. Chest pocket, two roomy hip pockets and two back pockets making 5 in total! Oversized, slouchy vintage fit with baggy straight leg - quite generous so great for rolling up!
Now in a beautiful heavy cotton twill - the same as our new Atlas colours and our Addison Jeans. Really great quality and hardwearing fabric which will soften nicely with age, in a beautiful Blush Pink colour.
We've made some improvements to the fit based on your feedback!
- The grading between sizes has been evened out (the jump in measurements between each size was larger and more uneven before)
- We've expanded the size range, adding 5 extra sizes from 4 to 22 - true to size so more people can find their perfect fit!
- We've made the back pockets larger!
- The rise is now graded - becomes longer with each size for an improved fit throughout sizes
- Our 'L' Long leg is now perfect for taller people, with an even longer rise, longer bib (the overall torso length is 2 inch / 5cm longer) AND longer inside leg - a dream come true for those who are around 5"10 and above! Check out our size guide for measurements.
These fit true to normal UK clothes size for a relaxed, slouchy fit. They are designed to be baggier than our originals in true 90’s style, so if you prefer them to be more fitted we would advise sizing down.
Jazz is a UK 8-10 and is wearing the size 8R
Jess is a UK 10 and is wearing the size 10R
See the size chart for more info
Made from 100% GOTS approved Organic Cotton, which is one of the highest standards of cotton production, and ensures strict environmental and social responsibility in its production and whole supply chain - so you can rest assured that you’re not harming people or planet while sporting these wonderful dungas!
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The pink color is beautiful and they were beyond comfortable. However, I noticed the fabric was already pilling on the inner thigh. I was either sent a used pair or the fabric got destroyed on my 10 step walk to the mirror. For supposedly tough fabric, that level of pilling was disappointing. I was offered a discount but the price still wasn’t worth what looked like secondhand clothes (nothing wrong with secondhand but not for $70).
I can already tell that these will be a staple of my wardrobe for years to come. As a new mum, these have been so practical.
I love love these dungarees!! They are so comfy and flattering. Will for sure order them in the other colors!
'Easton' Organic Heavy Cotton Twill Oversized Dungarees in Blush Pink
I've gotten so many compliments on these and I feel amazing and comfy in them. I'm normally a size 18 and when I looked at the sizing chart I thought I'd better go a size up. When I got the dungarees they are a lovely oversized fit, so I probably could have gone for my normal size 18 and they still would have looked great!