Our Easton, Limited Edition artist print dungaree by @michelle.parascandolo. A suuuper slouchy fit in heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello floral print!
Michelle Parascandolo is a surface pattern designer and illustrator based in New York City. She loves to work with a bright, fun color palette and draws inspiration from nature and everyday life. Her work can be found on a variety of products from clothing to home decor to stationery.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Queen Mojo, UK size 26, 5ft9 and wears a 26R
- Louisa, UK size 8-10, 5ft6 and wears a 10R
- Tom, UK size L, 6ft3 and wears 14R for a cropped look
- Talia is a UK size 28, 5ft10 and wears a size 28R
- Emmy is a UK size 18, 5ft6, and wears a size 18R
- Lolly is a UK size 12-14, 5ft4 and wears a size 14R
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I wish I could give this 5 stars since I really really liked these dungarees. They are really comfy and pretty. I absolutely love the pattern and the fit but it got all patchy whiteish faded spots on them after just a few washes. It was fine the first few times but then suddenly it really really faded in the wash. :( it is unfortunately really noticeable since the bottom part has vibrancy still but the top is just patchy faded
Thank you so much for leaving your review! We are sorry to hear your dungarees have developed some fading issues. If at all possible, could you send over some photos to email@example.com and we can have a look into this for you.
L.E. Easton Dungarees: ORGANIC TWILL - Michelle Parascando & Yak - Florian
Absolutely loved these when they arrived. The sizing was perfect and they looked great. Only problem is that first time washing them they've faded loads. I followed the instructions on the label for washing. Washed at 30 and line dried. The green bits are visibly washed out and patchy. Really gutted as I'd expect better quality for this price 😔
We're glad to hear you liked the dungarees and are so sorry to hear these have faded! If it's not too much trouble, could you pop over an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a photo of these now and your order number, and we can get this resolved for you?
Thanks so much,
I am so happy with these! I got a size smaller than I normally would (10 instead of 12) as I didn't want to get them too oversized! And they fit brilliantly. Look and feel great!
L.E. Easton Dungarees: ORGANIC TWILL - Florian