A super soft, cropped fleece in Posy Green, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long cuffed sleeves
- Cute, cropped cut
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- Get you a microfibre Guppy Friend bag too? Of course, nothing is perfect. And, like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. We sell them here.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Laurissa, UK 14-16, wears L
I absolutely love this jumper! I'm 5'11" and it's just long enough that there's no gap when I'm wearing high waisted bottoms. It's also super warm and soft and the colour is so pretty!
A friend borrowed it once and loved it so much that she got one too :)
I am in love with this fleece; it is a stunning colour, beautifully soft and a very flattering cropped length.
I live in this fleece! It's so cosy and comfortable. It was exactly what I was after. The adjustable waist means I can have it form fitting or loose. Really recommend.
This is the second fleece I have from Lucy & Yak and love the soft warm feel of them. Perfect for walking as not heavy and wearing on the cooler evenings outdoors.
This fleece is a gorgeous green colour - really love the cropped length and the draw string so you can pull it in a little. The only downside is that it has no pockets, otherwise would be a definite 5 star. (Plus!)