A super soft fleece in Kahlo Print, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long length
- Elasticated cuffed sleeves
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- How do I wash my fleece safely? Like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So you can use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. Click here to buy guppyfriend
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Nan, UK 10, 5ft5 wears size S
- Kyra, UK 22, 5ft4, wears size 2XL
I love this fleece so much!! It is very warm and I keep it available to throw in if I ever get chilly. It is very soft and the pattern is gorgeous. I appreciate that it is made out of bottles, how cool!
So cosy and colourful. Love love love
So comfy and goes with pretty much anything on the bottom from jeans to dungarees - fits very nicely in an oversized fit as well!
I really love this fleece. The print is beautiful and reminds me of a bus seat (in the best way), its comfy and gives a perfect, slight oversize fit.
super cozy and I absolutely love the pattern!