A super soft fleece in Navy Peony, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty.
- High retro funnel neck with zip
- Lovely long length
- Elasticated cuffed sleeves
- A cord & toggle to cinch in at the bottom
- Find your size here
- Super soft fleece fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Why recycled polyester? Not only is it super soft and cosy, it saves plastic bottles from going into landfill or the sea. Plus, less energy is used to create polyester yarn from recycled bottles than is needed to create brand new polyester yarn from oil.
- How do I wash my fleece safely? Like a lot of fabrics, polyester garments shed microfibres when being washed. So you can use a specially-designed Guppyfriend bag to catch the fibres. Click here to buy guppyfriend
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Laurissa, UK size 14-16, wears size L
- Louisa, UK size 8-10, 5ft6 wears size S
- Tom, UK size L, 6ft3, wears size L
Own two of these one navy and one yellow they are fantastic so warm these are going to be so useful for walking the dog in the colder months.
Great, comfy, warm fleece. Looks very smart, unless you have a hair-shedding pet, then it looks terrible. It me, I always look terrible. At least I'm cosy though.
Stevie Fleece: RECYCLED BOTTLES - Navy Peony
Plenty of room and I can tell I’ll wear this for years! ☺️
I absolutely love this fleece, I have these in two different colours, navy and lilac. They’re so comfortably oversized and easy to choose when you need something cosy and warm during the colder seasons of the year. Also I love that it’s made out of recycled plastic!