(Im)perfect Yaks - these pieces may have one or more of the following faults: Poor recovery when stretched, and variation in fabric shading. This will lead to it feeling a bit looser in the fit. (Items are returnable as per our normal policy).
The classic dunga dress shape, just more of it (yay), with a longer A-line cut in velvety soft, organic mid-weight corduroy in Presley Print #LucyAndYay!
- Chest & hip pockets
- Closer-fitting cut than our dungarees
- Signature adjustable tie straps
- Side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton with a little elastane (for added stretch)
- Fairly made, as always
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jen is a UK size 8, 5ft7 and wears a size XS
I love this dress!! it’s bright, comfortable and brings me so much joy! I had to take up the hem a few cm as it was a bit long but now it’s perfect! 🥰
Fits well great pockets love the ethical production great print
Absolutely love the bright colours. They make me smile just looking at it. Great quality and fit. Just the length I like too.
Love the print.
Just wish it was shorter in length by about 4 inches so it went just below my knee, rather than almost at my ankles.
Stretchy material as stated in the description, but I think the dress fit looks ok.
Thank you so much for leaving a review for the Freyja, we really appreciate it! We will pass this information across to our design team for future considerations! Do let us know if we can help with anything else!
Many thanks again!
So colourful and comfortable, I also love the stretch in the fabric.