(Im)perfect Yaks - these pieces may have one or more of the following faults: Stitching faults, fabric snags, tucks, holes and marks, errors in buttonhole positioning, twisted waistband elastic, loose labels. (Items are returnable as per our normal policy.)
This style has had some measurement issues leading to the fit being a little smaller than usual.
Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, the Juni in Lavendula Lilac is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified 100% organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Spirit or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Ocean is a UK size 6-8 and wears a size XS
- Rachel is a UK size 20-22 and wears a size XL
- Talia is a UK size 28 and wears a size 3XL
Juni Boilersuit: ORGANIC COTTON - Lavendula Lilac
This was my first boilersuit after months of umm-ing and aah-ing over whether or not it would suit me. But after falling in love with the few sets of dungarees i've bought here, I decided to take the plunge.
I initially ordered a size L which proved too small, but the customer service was super quick and easy and my exchange for an XL was here in a matter of days! They now fit perfectly and i'm so happy I got them, they're comfy, flattering and I got lots of compliments from my colleagues when I wore them to a cookery night with my work team last week!
It is super cute! The color works well and I think it looks good with the top I bought to put under it also from Lucy and Yak. It is fairly wrinkly out of the packages. I wish the back posterior area had pockets. I think I really like it overall though! It is light weight and the sleeveless bit is nice as I could see myself wearing this in spring or fall based on layering up or down. I am US size 12/14. I generally wear "large" and I bought a large and it fits fine. This is my first full-body suit from Lucy and Yak so I can't speak to if it is tighter fitting than usual or not.
I have two other Juni in size M (one a smidge tight, the other perfect) but took an L here based on reviews of it running small. It's not THAT small 😅 It's too loose and baggy for me unfortunately - I would agree with the review saying it's perfect for a UK 14. I am a large UK10/normal UK 12 with 98cm bust, 76cm waist and 105cm hips and it's just too big for me all round in a armholes gaping way, not a cool slouchy way. Otherwise looks great! Might reconsider ordering in M but still undecided given inconsistency of sizing...
Love this jumpsuit! I bought an imperfect version and can't see an issue. So great for layering in the winter as well as the summer