Classic and comfy, this baggy genderless tee is the perfect styling essential! Dyed using natural Earth Pigments.
This lovely light pinkish colour comes from red earth clays, which can be found in sunny Verona.
Each piece has been individually hand dyed in India and is completely unique.
- Relaxed & roomy with dropped shoulders
- Longer body length
- Find your size here
- Made from dead stock 100% Cotton, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton her
- Natural earth pigments start life as minerals such as Ochre or Sienna which are then ground into a powder - creating rich colours with a washed down effect.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
Flossie, UK size 8, wears size S
Due to the natural dye process on this garment, colour fastness cannot be guaranteed. Avoid contact with light coloured fabric as colour transfer may occur. To prolong the life of the product, wash separately inside out on a cold wash with low spin cycle. Dry promptly and iron cool on reverse.
Just love this fit and colour. So comfy, it’s my first and won’t be the last. Grey is next on my list. Thank you