Meet Billie – Super-soft, lightweight and just made for floating through festivals, forests and fun in the sun.
Fabric made using LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose, a sustainable fibre produced by using:
- Up to 50% less water impact (compared to generic viscose)
- Up to 50% lower CO2 emissions (compared to generic viscose)
- Made from sustainable wood and pulp from certified and controlled sources.
Scan the swing tag on your garment to find out more!
- Two deep hip pockets
- Roomy in the thigh and hip for ultra comfort
- Elasticated waistband
- Slightly tapered leg
- Find your size here
- Lightweight fabric with LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose.
- Drapes perfectly and feels super silky to touch
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Blaise, UK 14, 5ft8, wears M
- Lyza, UK22, 5ft9, wears XL
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears S
LENZING™ and ECOVERO™ are trademarks of Lenzing AG
A great lightweight and comfy pant! My only complaint is that the material is a bit sheer and not as soft as I expected for the materials. They’re almost slinky rather than soft. For sizing, I took my usual L&Y pants size. I am generally a 2X in pants in other brands, or a US 18/20, and XL fits perfectly.
These trousers feel and look so lovely! They are my go-to, will definitely be buying more!
These are lovely though I dopped a star as they come up a little small (only when sitting). Great length for me (167cm), hits right on the ankle bone so I didn't want to size up. Thin soft material, perfect for summer evenings.
I sort of bought these on a whim, I ended up loving them. Nice and light weight and the fit is lovely
I ordered these hoping they would be like my kia's but without the boob high waistband. The waistband is good but I found the fabric disappointing a bit like lining material. So I sadly returned.