Here comes Emmy in Brighton Blue, just in time for summer!
The best part? The buttons on the back mean you can switch between a cross back and regular whenever the fancy takes you.
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- A more fitted style than our Originals (so if you’re between sizes, we recommend you size up).
- Wide cropped leg
- Find your size here
- Comfy Shirring panel at the back.
- 70% Organic cotton & 30% linen for a breezy feel!
- Not too heavy, not too light
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels.
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Flossie, UK 8, 5ft7, wears 10 for oversized fit
- Lyza UK 22, 5ft11, wears 22
If you're lucky enough to own Remis, you will hate these. The fabric is corse and super unpleasant to touch. The fit is weird. Like Eastons they are tight in all wrong places. The buttons on the back won't last long. I just absolutely despise them. Sorry, but not a patch on original version.
The material, the shape, the fit, the colour are all lovely. The fit is so flattering yet so comfy. So great for the summer months. I’m a size 10 5’2” and got the 10R. I was worried they would be too long but they are a perfect cropped look.
These Emmy dungarees are just gorgeous. The material is soft and not heavy so perfect for spring/summer wear. I opted for the Brighton Blue colour and it is more like a light sage green which is perfect as I was worried it would be too much of a pastel shade. As soon as unpacked them I couldn't help but put them on straight away. The fit is perfect for me, size 10 with a 34a bust. I am just over 5ft 1 and the leg length is spot on, looks cropped rather than like a shrinking in the wash incident as I've experienced with other brands.
I love my classic dungarees but have always wanted something a bit lighter for summer and also more fitted - and these are perfect! Really nice feel to the fabric, and the tie waist gives the option to show your figure a bit more. I’m usually around a size 8 so I ordered a regular 8 - I would say if you want to use the tie-waist for a gathered look maybe opt for a size up as they’re quite fitted before fastening
These are light and airy and super comfortable. I love the colour of these and how they can be worn a few different ways. I'm 5'7, buy a 14L in originals and a 16L in Eastons, brought these in a 16L and they fit perfectly! I've never felt more ready for a heatwave!