Say Hi to Penny! Our new dungaree in Clemence Print Organic Cotton Twill! It’s lightweight, organic, loose fitting - With an A line shape, a super wide Full Length Leg, Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfy!
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Wide leg for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Full length leg
- A little stretch making them extra comfy
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10R
- Laurissa, UK size 14-16, 5ft9, wears 14R
I'm very happy with my new dungaree. The print is nice and I love that I can move around freely in this outfit. Sadly the size I ordered was one size too big. I didn't want to return my product because it would cost me more money and time. Luckily my mom could shorten the trouser legs.
i can tell that these pair is going to quickly turn into my fave one!! it's so comfy and the fabric is so light! although the bib is a bit shorter than in my originals i think? not short enough that i can't wear them tho! i was scared they were gonna be too long but the length is great with shoes on haha :) I'm 5'6 and a size 14 btw!
I ordered 10 and 12 (I'm a uk 12) the 10 was a really nice fit. The print is gorgeous but it was a bit too young for me. I'm 52 I would love these in navy or polka dot, pretty please.
The overalls were stunning, but the length was a bit ridiculous. You have to be very tall to wear any of the items we purchased without them scraping on the floor. Even the model in your photos had to wear large heeled boots to pull them off. We opted for the same solution, but it’s still a shame you can’t wear flats in them. I’m 5’11, my fiancé is maybe 5’6, and neither of us could wear these overalls without the cuff crumpling on the floor. They are a little wide up top, but frame the butt nicely. Methinks the model had theirs pinned in the back at the waist. If we were to get another pair, it would be the cropped ones. They seem like they would have a better fit all around. Cheers!
I love these!!! They are the best fitting pair of dungarees I've ordered from L&Y. The flare is awesome and the pattern is excellent. I'm a size 16 UK and ordered the same - there's a little room for moving around and adding an extra layer underneath.