What do you get when you cross a T-shirt with a dress? The Leony!
Our first mini T-shirt dress that’s arrived just in time for festivals, beach trips, and all those great summer plans!
- Relaxed & roomy with dropped shoulders
- 5% Elastane for a little stretch!
- Mini Length
- Find your size here
- Leony is made from 95% LivaEco, a sustainably produced, eco-friendly viscose fibre:
- 100% sustainable forestry
- 60% less water consumption than generic viscose.
- 50% less greenhouse gas emitted than generic viscose.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Blaise, UK 14, 5ft8, wears M
- Lulu, UK size 8-10, 5ft9, wears S
I already have the leony dress in clay but couldn't resist this one either as I love floral designs. Going to be wearing this so much. Can also wear in winter with tights and a fluffy cardigan.
I'm so glad that they brought this dress out with a cute floral pattern! This is my first ever t-shirt dress and it's super comfy. The material was different to what I was expecting it to feel like - it's really soft but with almost a silky feel and feels nothing like any of the current L&Y tops. This dress is incredibly stretchy as well. I'm a size 16, went for a large and it gives my that typical oversized t-shirt dress silhouette. If I went for a Medium it would still be comfy but it would probably accentuate the tum and hips (note: my hips are 46", so if you have smaller hips a medium would still work for an oversized silhouette). I could even get a Small if I wanted a more bodycon look - all depends on the how you'd want to wear this style! It's also very opaque, so you can wear whatever underwear you want underneath (or not! 😂)