Our cute and classic cotton pinafore dress in Mushroom print designed & modelled by the talented artist Erika Wynn. Gets on well with tights and chunky boots or bare legs, depending on the day/mood.
- Signature adjustable tie straps so that you can wear it higher or lower depending on your height
- Cute chest pocket - to keep your secrets in (or just snacks!)
- More pockets? Yes. Side pockets.
- Two side buttons to help you slip in & out
- Find your size here
- Soft mid-weight organic cotton - and fairly made!
- 98% GOTS-certified organic cotton, 2% elastane (for a little stretch)
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Gauri
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Megan, UK 8, 5ft6, wears 10
- Carter, UK18, 5ft11, wears 16
So many compliments wearing this beautiful dress. My fav Lucy and yak piece of clothing 😊
Absolutely in love with this dress. The colour is perfect, it’s a nice length and it has mushrooms on it. What more could you want?! The little snails make it. Well made and good quality.
Anything in forest colours and themes is a must have for my wardrobe! Proud owner of many mini pini dresses and love the fit, styles and colour/pattern range. 5'9 female, medium bust, Size 12 is perfect.
This is such a gorgeous print. I really loved it but sadly it just didn’t suit me so I returned it. I guess some colours just don’t work that well with certain skin tones. Obviously absolutely no complaints with the garment it just didn’t work for me. Gutted!
My absolute dream print! I also didn’t realise they have tiny snails on which makes them more amazing. Love the fit and ordered my usual size. Looks great with tights and bare legs. Definitely a very versatile dress!