This is Pepper – your warm weather staple. Perfect for layering up, rocking on its own, and everything in between.
Pepper is made from 96% LivaEco, a sustainably produced, eco-friendly viscose fibre:
- Long & close fitting - Great for tucking in!
- 4% Elastane for a little Stretch!
- Find your size here
- Polly is made from 96% LivaEco, a sustainably produced, eco-friendly viscose fibre:
- 100% sustainable forestry
- 60% less water consumption than generic viscose.
- 50% less greenhouse gas emitted than generic viscose.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
Blaise, UK size 14, wears L
The fabric on this vest top is great. I have big boobs so the v shape of the top is so flattering compared to other vest tops. My only gripe is that the vest top isn’t very long (and I have a short body!) I bought it to wear with my high waisted l&y skirts so that’s fine. I don’t think I would be comfortable wearing it with anything with a lower waist though.
I’d love to see it in more colours. A slightly longer version in future would be great :)
I really love these vests; I just ordered another 2. I ordered a size up (XXL) as I wanted a little more length and they are perfect, fit well, wash well, and maintain their shape.
I am very happy with it! It's a nice quality and very comfy. It's a bit more snug that I thought but I don't mind that too much. I'm thinking next time I just size up.
Comfy, soft, goes with everything (great under dungas and tucked into high waisted bottoms)! Length isn't too short or too long on me (I'm 5'7"). Love the subtle v neck. Knocked off one star because the tag says it's 88% LivaEco/12% elastane, which is not what was listed (same with the crop tank) and I find that to be too much elastane for one top, especially from an eco conscious brand!
Really glad L&Y are doing vests now as I've been looking for some ethical ones. Nice shape and good amount of stretch. I'm usually a 14 and got a L, could probably have gone up a size to get a looser fit. These are a bit on the shorter side, so I feel look better tucked in. Hoping for more colours!