This is Pepper – your warm weather staple. Perfect for layering up, rocking on its own, and everything in between.
Pepper is made from 96% LivaEco, a sustainably produced, eco-friendly viscose fibre:
- Long & close fitting - Great for tucking in!
- 4% Elastane for a little Stretch!
- Find your size here
- Polly is made from 96% LivaEco, a sustainably produced, eco-friendly viscose fibre:
- 100% sustainable forestry
- 60% less water consumption than generic viscose.
- 50% less greenhouse gas emitted than generic viscose.
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at June Enterprises
- See our supplier section for more info.
Blaise, UK size 14, wears L
This is lovely, so soft and lightweight, and the neckline is low enough to be nice and cool but not too low cut. I sized up to an xl as I wanted it a bit looser to wear with shorts/trousers, think an L would have been fine too though.
I love the fit and colour of this top. I read the reviews before and noted a lot of people said to size up. I am usually a medium on top (especially for Lucy and Yak t-shirts) so went for a Large. I have a very long torso so it still looked like a cropped vest top on me in a large. Sized up again to XL and I love the fit! Nice and loose and long, but not boxy. Fits me perfectly, but had to size up twice.
Very soft and comfortable. Seems true to size 🌸
I love this! What I love most is I sized up as I didn't want a tight fitting vest...I wanted it more loose. The website recommended me a M....I'll be honest and say I'd have learnt more to a L but bought a XL ...nice and loose but doesn't look too big or hang off me. So in short if you want a tighter fit go with your usual size if looser size up!
Love this vest.. Nice and comfortable!!