The Ragan boilersuit in Mid Wash Organic Cotton Denim has a fabulous, fitted A-line style and wide cropped legs. Time to level-up your boilersuit game!
- Now with Elastic at the back of the waistband for extra comfort
- Five pockets for your keys, coins & snacks
- Flattering fitted A-line style
- No stretch, so holds its shape (& yours)
- Cropped wide leg
- Short turn-up sleeves
- Classic shirt collar with cool zip-up style
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic denim, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea Mills
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Araba, UK 14-16, 5ft9, wears 14
- Alina, UK 8-10, 5ft6, wears 10
- @ inmimisgarden
So comfortable and fits really well, it goes with pretty much any occasion and I’m probably going to wear it til it falls apart.
Wear them an unhealthy amount! Love them
Love this!! Really comfortable, looks fantastic on and washes like a dream.
I’ve been searching for a seventies inspired boiler suit for ages and I finally found it! Fits like a glove! Love love love!!!
Im a 42yr old, classic wider hips and rounding belly after a life time of being slim but always big in the arse. This suit makes me feel great! ....And flattered, as i had to size down. - not been a 10 since i was about 10!
Sizing was a bit weird actually as i found the waist on the size 12 too low but the overall body length the same. I'm 5.7 and have to admit that due to the cut of the sleeves, if i put my arms above my head - it's camel toe time. So i either don't in certain circles, or i warn people. But it's the overall cut that makes it look super smart so it's something in very willing to accept.
I wear this for work and feel super pro. I also wear for going out-out and feel proper stylish.
Hilariously, my 19 yr old also has one, and we're currently trying to convince Grandma to get one too. It's only a matter of time!!!!!!
We'd all like more colours and deffo a linen version for the summer !!!!!
Nicest thing I've bought in years. Thanks Lucy&Yak for catering for all three generations and the different and real bodies of my family.