Retro and a bit of a statement-maker, our Juni in Memphis is the most fun you’ve ever had in a boilersuit. Trust us.
- A new and improved fit
- Retro sleeveless boilersuit style
- Elasticated waist & roomy hips
- Four pockets, two at the chest, two at the hips
- Neat button-down front
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Corozo nut buttons! A natural, sustainable alternative to plastic
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair living wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Rachel, UK size 20-22, 6ft1, wears XL
- Ocean, UK size 6, 5ft1, wears XS
- Talia, size 28, 5ft10, wears 3XL
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
amazing colours and a nice fit
I own A LOT of jumpsuits and this one is my favorite. The print is almost too on brand for me, it’s literally PERFECT. It feels really well-made and durable and so far it hasn’t faded. I do flip it inside out to wash though. The fit is amazing, though the pants are a little long for my 5’2” frame. I am too lazy to hem them, so I just roll them up and it looks super cute. 100 stars!
While the fit is sliiiightly large, I am obsessed and will definitely be purchasing more in the future.
Very pleased. I bought the correct size after taking my measurements. I’m particularly happy with the small hidden button to keep my boobs from peeking through. The Juni style is my favorite of the options.
LOVE everything about this jumpsuit! i am between a 2x and 3x, so I went with the 3x so I could bend and sit easily although I was worried about gaping at the top (especially because I'm very pear shaped), but no issues with gaping! Theres a hidden button between the 2nd and 3rd button that also stops any gaping. It fits amazingly and the pattern is super cute, I get compliments every time I've worn it!