Say Hello to the happiest dungaree in the world! It’s lightweight, organic, unisex and oversized - Finished off with extra-big pockets and our signature adjustable tie straps! Consciously comfortable.
- New improved fit
- Extra-big chest & hip pockets - for all the snacks
- Roomy hips for ultimate comfort & a relaxed look
- Two leg lengths with tapered ankles
- Find your size here
- Mid weight GOTS certified organic cotton, fairly made!
- 2% elastane for comfort! Yayy.
- Coloured with low-impact Oeko-Tex approved dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Brothers Collection
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Flossie, UK size 8, 5ft6, wears size 10R
- Malcolm, UK 2XL, wears size 22R
- Sara, UK size 24/26, 5ft9, wears size 26R
- Talia, UK size 28, 5ft11, wears size 28R
I love this new piece in my closet - and already got lots of compliments for it 8)
Since I was unsure about the size I thought I‘d share my experience: I‘m 174cm and wear a size S in Germany. I ordered the dungaree as a 8R and that‘s just the right size for me.
I love the new sizing because the dungarees fit so much better with the sides being a little bit higher and they look better in the crutch area. I’m UK 14 or 14R or L30 and I’m finding the fit really good. Love the fabric with the 2% stretch adds to the comfort but also the print is so much fun. Lovely pair of dungarees.
I bought to pairs together. The style of the smiley ones are a bit baggier and the side openings dip waaaaaay down. Even if I tie the straps as tight as possible, you can still see my whole lower area. The other pair I bought fits perfectly and they are the same size.. I love the smiley face though and am probably just going to take them to a local place to get altered. But beware of the sizing on these guys. You may want to size down, or just go for a different style. I, personally, would not fit into a smaller size as they fit correctly in some places, but the top sizing is bonkers.
Thanks for reaching out, we really appreciate your review. This style is in our new 'improved fit' - So you will find this a different cut and feel to our older Originals. Sorry to hear this fit wasn't quite right for you. If you ever need any help with sizing or style, let us know. We're always more than happy to help. I'll be sure to pop all this feedback over to our garment technologist and design team for you. Hopefully you can still get some love out of these!
I totally love all Lucy & Yak's dungarees but the pattern on these is fab. They get loads of comments, perhaps because I'm an old woman dressed as a children's TV presenter - but who cares? I just wish the strap fastens didn't get in such a tangle - a small thing, probably solved by undoing them to wash!
I’ve ordered so many pairs, but these are honestly so so much fun! Always get so many compliments on these and they make me feel tres funky - 1000% would recommend