Our Easton, Limited Edition artist print dungaree by @michelle.parascandolo. A suuuper slouchy fit in heavy organic cotton twill. High-waisted with tailored details and buttons for cute vintage vibes - hello floral print!
Michelle Parascandolo is a surface pattern designer and illustrator based in New York City. She loves to work with a bright, fun color palette and draws inspiration from nature and everyday life. Her work can be found on a variety of products from clothing to home decor to stationery.
- A new and improved fit
- Extra-big chest, hip & bum pockets - for all the snacks
- Oversized, slouchy vintage fit
- High waist with handy belt loops
- Cute diamond back shape
- Two leg lengths with a baggy straight fit
- Find your size here
- GOTS certified heavy organic cotton twill, fairly made!
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Pearl Apparels
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Queen Mojo, UK size 26, 5ft9 and wears a 26R
- Louisa, UK size 8-10, 5ft6 and wears a 10R
- Tom, UK size L, 6ft3 and wears 14R for a cropped look
- Talia is a UK size 28, 5ft10 and wears a size 28R
- Emmy is a UK size 18, 5ft6, and wears a size 18R
- Lolly is a UK size 12-14, 5ft4 and wears a size 14R
I absolutely love the pattern and how rich the colours are. I could’ve sized down but I was guessing as a first time buyer and they still look very cute. I love the belt loops so I can cinch the waist in when I’m feeling it. They are high quality and feel built to last. Ive received so many compliments on them and I’ll be definitely purchasing more. Well worth it even with unfortunate duty/shipping fees to Canada.
I have gotten so many compliments from friends and strangers wearing these gorgeous dungarees. I feel happy and confident everytime I wear them, such amazing quality!! 100% recommend, and Lucy and Yak clothing is now my pay day treat tradition ❤️
I’ve been looking at Lucy & Yak clothing for some time but wasn’t sure I was brave enough for the bright bold designs, but I got some money for my birthday and decided to treat myself! And I am soo pleased I did as I love love love them, they are so comfortable and look amazing! I went to a festival and wore them and I had so many comments and acknowledgements of how awesome they were. I will be buying more!
These are a standout fashion statement. So many compliments! They are quite heavy material, fit is good, however quite long on the legs. I got a 14R, I am 168 cm tall and need to be rolled up quite a bit. Would love to try other styles and patterns !
Love the Easton and love the colours and print.