Super high-waisted with a wide, tapering leg in Black. An iconic L&Y silhouette modelled on a pair of vintage jeans from Lucy’s wardrobe. As they say, if it ain’t broke…
Pair with our Long Sleeve Tops for the perfect outfit > Shop Tops
- Two deep hip pockets
- Super high waist with a wide waistband
- Roomy structured hips
- Referred to as “magic trousers” by those with big hips and without
- High waisted, with side elasticated panels for extra comfort
- Find your size here
- GOTS-certified organic heavy-weight cotton twill, fairly made!
- Oeko-Tex certified low-impact dyes
- Read more about our Organic Cotton here
Who Made My Clothes?
- All our suppliers pay a fair wage.
- We visit every supplier we work with regularly.
- Skilfully made by a team at Chelsea mills, Pearl Apparels or Fusion
- See our supplier section for more info.
- Jen, UK size 8, 5ft7, waist 25" wears 26/REG
- Nan, UK size 10, 5ft5, waist 26" wears 26/REG
- Jazz, UK size 8-10, 5ft6, waist 27" wears size 28/REG
- Kyra, UK size 22, 5ft4, waist 39" wears 40/REG
These are perfect and everything I wanted when I ordered these. Very roomy for big thighs and butt. I got w36 and it was perfect. If I really wanted to I could have definitely sized down, but I love the just right fit, no pinching no constricting. Love em!
These trousers look great and I love the high waisted however I'd say if your waist is abit more square than an hour glass maybe go a size up. They sit on my waist but they are just that little bit too tight. I wish there was a back pocket and the front pockets could be a bit deeper too. My phone doesn't feel quite as secure as I'd like it but overall I love the look and it has great room around the thighs and legs.
This fit is high in the waist and the elastic bits make them comfort level 100. I can do ALL the things in this pant. Zero back pockets, huge roomy front pockets! I have dressed them up and down. Sturdy and nice feeling fabric. The Addison is my new favorite fit.
I bought these to fit my usual size uk22 and thought that with the elastic sides they would fit and allow me to wear trousers that do-up rather than pull up, but unfortunately they don't, as there is very little give in the elastic bits which is very disappointing. I am however keeping them as I am loosing weight and hope they will do up in the near future.
Thank you so much for leaving us a review, we really appreciate your input on the Addisons new fit! We are sorry to hear these aren't fitting as you'd like! We would be more than happy to take a look into the sizing of these for you?
We would just need your hip and waist measurements.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Schöne Hose, die super passt. Habe sie für meine Tochter gekauft.